Monday, November 7, 2016

therealljidol Season 10 Topic 0 (veterans) - Introduction

Hello!

I'm a collection of about 37 trillion cells that have kindly arranged themselves into some pretty icky-looking organs and some (thankfully) pretty normal-looking skin and limbs.

This arrangement is mutually beneficial because I get to do things like drink wine and enter writing contests, and in return these cells get to be part of something greater, more drunk, and that thinks it can write. Win win.

To be true to the viciously efficient forces that guided nature to my current form, and on the basis that this isn't a competitive round, I'm going to keep this short and sweet.  Much effort will be expended on later rounds.

Goodbye!

6 comments:

  1. Short and sweet and yet intriguing, looking forward to reading more from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To the point! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these cells get to be part of something greater, more drunk, and that thinks it can write.

    Haha! I look forward to seeing where your sense of humor takes your entries, just based on this sample alone. :D

    ~~ HalfshellVenus. Google won't let me post.

    You might want to consider LJ as your platform for Idol, or you may not get the comments you deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I appear as Unknown in here ... I am Dee_Aar in Idol .. just so that you know. Loved the humour .. It is seriously something I cannot think and write though I do enjoy it a lot.

    Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi coolection of cells! I'm looking forward to having some excellent reading material produced by your brain! Peace~~~D

    ReplyDelete